The assurance of a buyer’s agent
Buying a house is not something you do every day. It’s likely to be a once in a lifetime experience, or one of those exciting decisions you will probably only make a few times in life. The process can be complex and stressful—which is why having a pro by your side can make all the difference. Someone that asks the right questions at the right time, that has all the legal know-how and that will deliver you the best deal possible. A buyer’s agent will guide you through the home-buying transaction and is at your disposal for any questions or concerns. That is what Pracht Aankoopmakelaars is all about. We offer a complete range of services in finding the right property for you. We specialise in high-class housing.
Did you already find the house of your dreams and do you need someone to check the pros and cons, negotiate on your behalf and help you get the house? We are here for that. Pracht Aankoopmakelaar solely acts as a buyer’s agency and serves no other interest than yours. We believe that our work matters. We believe that you, your wishes and needs matter. We are here to help you.
What does a buyer’s agent do? Find an explanation here.
Pracht in summary
- We are always on the buyer’s side.
- We are a full-service agency: our services range from setting up the initial search to handing over your new house keys.
- We are also available for single services, like only the doing price negotiations for you or advice on a particular matter.
- Specialised in high-class houses: from detached villas to luxurious apartments .
- Very familiar with different Dutch regions: we are experienced experts in the cities of Amsterdam, Bilthoven, Zeist, ‘t Gooi and the Utrechtse Heuvelrug.
Does your (newly bought) property needs work? Our PrachtNova-team gladly assists you. Visit PrachtNova here.
View the services offered by Pracht in English >>